One Full Pass 2024
Ticket Return and Transfer Policy
Welcome to One Zouk! We understand that situations can change, and you may need flexibility with your event tickets. This Ticket Return and Transfer Policy outlines the guidelines for ticket transfers and returns for our events. Please note that our tickets are non-refundable, but they are transferable under certain conditions.
2. Ticket Transfer Eligibility
You may transfer your tickets if the following conditions are met:
- The ticket(s) must have been purchased through our official ticketing platform or authorized ticket sellers.
- Ticket transfers can be requested until August 19, 2024.
- Tickets must be transferred to another person while maintaining the same role as originally purchased (e.g., leader/follower), or they can be applied to the following year's event.
3. Requesting a Ticket Transfer
To request a ticket transfer, please follow these steps:
- Contact our customer support team at email@example.com to initiate the transfer process.
- Provide the following information:
- Your full name
- Order number
- Event name
- Number of tickets to be transferred
- Role/Category of tickets (Leader or Follower)
- Name and contact information of the person receiving the transferred tickets
- A fee will apply for each ticket transfer. Our customer support team will provide you with the exact transfer fee.
4. Ticket Return and Transfer Deadlines
- Ticket transfers can be requested until August 19, 2024. After this date, ticket transfers will not be permitted.
- If you choose to transfer your ticket to the following year's event, the transfer request must be made before the ticket transfer deadline. If the event is canceled or rescheduled, transferred tickets will remain valid for the new event date.
5. Contact Information
If you have any questions or need assistance with ticket transfers, please contact our customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are here to help you make the most of your event experience.